Three Favorites Right Now {Three Things Thursday two eighteen}


New year. New me. New you. New goals. One major goal this year is to engage this wonderful blogging community better. What better way than to begin a new link up with some blog friends! Together, the three of us came up with Three Things Thursday. Just three things to talk or write about. Five seemed like too many and "one thing" was like we weren't even trying! So any three things that are on your mind. Any three pictures from Instagram. Three complaints about your day/week. Three of your favorite treats. Seriously. Any three things! So write it. Publish it. Yell it from the mountain tops! 
Just be sure you come back and link it up here!

For some extra fun follow us on Instagram for some three things posts! 
Use the #threethingsthursday, and let's start talking!



Three of my favorite things this week...


Simple Mills pancake mix. It's Paleo legal you guys. That means everyone in the house can enjoy it. I was out of my favorite Almond Milk from Trader Joes (unsweetened vanilla is my favorite), but they still came out pretty tasty. Caitlin gave them a thumbs up, Mackenzie said they tasted weird, but she's not a big fan of almond flour. I'm mostly excited about making them again with some fresh berries! I also found Simple Mills on Pinterest and found a recipe for blueberry muffins using their pancake mix. I'll keep you posted.



My #galentieswap2016 gift from @karibou_farm! Kari sent the most fantastic gift that speaks straight to my heart. The Starbucks is just the bonus. Those notebooks and pens though! I'm not going to lie, I squealed when I opened it and the girls were seriously jealous! They really want those pens... Nope, sorry kiddos. Those are mine!


This picture! What happens when you send your Hubbs with instructions for a nice picture at the Father Daughter dance? This. In his defense, I paid for two photos, so technically I have a good one. At first I was a little mad, because I wanted to have a nice pic to commemorate the dance. Then again, this picture is just too perfect. This is John as a dad. This picture will always remind them of their dad and his antics and shenanigans. I hope they will always look at it and remember what a fun and hilarious man their dad is. I know I will.

That's it for today friends. Don't forget to link up with us, and tell us three things about today!