Let's talk about Thursday {the only schedule I keep}


As I write this, it's Thursday, hence the title.  However you will not read this gem of a post until Friday.  I thought about writing a post I've been slowing putting together in my head, but I don't have the energy for that.  Then I thought, well maybe I'll recycle a post.  Nah. Then I was like, why don't I just tell them about my day.  It could be like a coffee date chat/life lately/let me bore you with my mediocre life.  Take it or leave it, it's all I got.

As I write this, I'm still in the sports bra I wore while working out this morning.  Tank top too.  I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and added deodorant.  That was about the extent of the beauty routine today... Oh, wait, my hair is in a pony tail.  I'm also wearing yoga pants, because it legitimately feels like Fall outside, which is a false promise from Mother Nature, as its Fresno, and it will be 85 by Sunday. Bummer.  But for now, this is about as much as I can muster on a Thursday.  In fact I will not be surprised if I sleep in this.

Mac and I went from dance class to my Grandma's house.  It was fun to read her pile of "news" magazines, you know OK and Star.  I got to sit on my butt for awhile and let them entertain my three year old. I got to watch the Chew with my mom and my Grandma, which is a hoot, considering my Grandma will bad mouth Mario Batali every chance she gets.  She'll also tell you that the tall blond guy, has a boyfriend, but she's not sure if he's the wife or the husband.  I couldn't make this up if I tried.  But I love my Grandma, and at 81 years old, I cut her the slack that she is due.

I left Grandma's with high hopes for the rest of my day.  I'll start dinner now, you know prep it and such.  I'll do the dishes.  I'll write a blog post.  I love to pep talk myself.  It makes me feel like I'm one of those motivated mothers with her shit together.  I'm not in case you haven't noticed.  I did do the dishes.  I cooked some chicken for me. And then I turned on my laptop got to the blogger landing page, and read some of my favorite blogs.  I even left some comments.  Because today there content is way better than mine.  I get it folks.  If you made it this far, you're my hero.

As I was looking to Facebook and Twitter for motivation (instead of writing a post of any kind, sadly you got this), I realized that tonight is the season premiere for almost every show I love.  Big Bang Theory, Parks and Rec, Glee, Greys Anatomy, Parenthood. Shonda Rhimes obviously knew I could not handle Scandal on top of all of this and pushed that premiere until next week.  Seriously, though.  Most of that mess is going to have to live on the DVR until the weekend.  And what's up with the TV powers that be that have put my favorites on at the same exact time???  Hello?  Can you help me out here?  

Well once I figured out that I have a full schedule of TV watching tonight, I've decided that the blogging has to happen now.  The crafting for this adoption fundraiser is getting moved until tomorrow.  And my family will have to suffice on grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken nuggets and sliced apples.  

Because mama's got a schedule to keep.
Which tells you how amazing I am as a wife and mother, since the only schedule I do keep, is the one based on all my favorite shows.



Come back next week where the content will be amazing.
Except for Sunday.
Homeland premieres on Sunday.