Need some Starbucks in your life? {Meet Mrs. Mama}


It's Monday and it's the Monday after a holiday.  Are you awake?  Are you alive?  Did you survive your 4th of July?  I'm hoping so.  It's time to celebrate July and meet one of my sponsors.  Ashley has been supporting Absolute Mommy for awhile and I'm so thankful for her.  She also leaves me encouraging comments and today, she is going to give one of you lucky ducks a Starbucks gift card.  
See, I told you she was awesome!
I’m Ashley and I blog over at Mrs. Mama. I’m an Arkansas girl who is living the life that I always wanted even though I’m still learning to travel the road as a new wife and mother. I found out I was pregnant 4 days before my 30th birthday and 3 months before our wedding. Surprise blessing!
I spend my work days as an elementary librarian and my evenings caring for my family. My husband Jeremy is an EMT who is working for a hospital while going to school to become a paramedic. Having a husband who works and goes to school is sometimes difficult but we agreed when he started to help each other out along the way. It isn’t always perfect but we make it work-most of the time.


My sweet baby Jack is such a blessing. I had been told that having a baby would be difficult for me so he came as a huge surprise. My pregnancy was extremely difficult and my recovery was horrendous. Two months after my c-section I had to have surgery again to remove a huge chunk of my stomach due to necrosis aka death of stomach tissue. This was caused by complications of the cesarean. I still have a hole in my stomach that has to be bandaged daily. Not your typical post-delivery situation.
Mrs. Mama is all about documenting my journey as I become the best wife and mother I can be. I focus on motherhood, marriage, organizing, cooking, and self-improvement. I would love for you to come by and visit me. Meeting new bloggers who share my love for self-improvement and family is my ultimate goal.
You can find me on Blog//Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Instagram

Mrs. Mama is giving away a $20 Starbucks card!
Celebrate summer with some frosty goodness!