Me, Myself, and I {Did you Know?}




I just love how my Twitter friends come to my rescue
when I have a case of writers block.
Case in point. 
This link up that I would have totally missed
if I hadn't asked about what to do on Tuesday. 
I got lots of Tweets about this little link up,
and so I hope that you humor me in this week of blockage,
with some fun and fluff,
while my brain is in sleep mode.

My Beautiful, Crazy Life


1. What is your biggest phobia?

Don't laugh.
Possums.
They scare the c-rap out of me.
Although my cousin pointed out that if I came f
ace to face with one they would just play dead. 
They still creep me out!

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
 I'm not sure, because I like to think that I have no regrets.
If it was just to have fun and enjoy myself,
it would most likely be my wedding day.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever,
what age would it be?
 
 
In my younger days I would have said 25,
but when I was 25 I didn't have kids.
Now that I do, I'd say 34 (now) so I could cherish these two blessing
I totally take for granted.







4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
It used to be this gal.
 
 
 
 
And I always loved the comparison.

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
How much space do we have?
Let's say Blink 182 (Dude Ranch, Enema of the State)
U2 (Achtung Baby)

Pinned Image
These guys too!
Soundtrack of my life.
Past. Present. Future.



There you have it.
Some fun for a Tuesday.
What's your biggest phobia?
What celebrity do you get mistaken for?


 
 
 
Don't forget!
You can still sign up for this beauty box swap that I'm co-hosting!
Beauty Box Swap