Let's do this! {New info for Sponsors}



We went on a super fun road trip over the weekend. 
Seeing my family in Salinas was a blast,
and I was pleasantly surprised that the
kiddos did so well in the car. 

Thanks to the DVD player, Rio, Yo Gabba Gabba,
Wow Wow Wubzy, Cheetos, and a cherry Icee.

Whatever it takes to keep them quiet and happy, right?
So here are some doozies of Mac,
yes that's a pacifier,
no I'm not taking it any time soon.

I'm sure the "good mother" police are going to knock on my door.
However the "good mother" police don't have to
live with her and her screaming fits.
Unless they want to take her home. 
Negotiable.  Kidding.  Kind of.

Anyway, I'm slowing getting back to the routine.
I have some guest posts to write.
I have some posts of my own waiting in the wings.
And I have some new Ad info just for you.

Next month we are changing it up around here. 
I'm adding some medium space, if anyone is interested.
And I'm making my sponsors a bigger priority!
Because they are paying and all,
and I want them to feel they
are getting what they expect.
This month was my first time actually charging for space,
and I learned a few things.
So there are little changes to how the sponsorships work.
And I'm still inviting lots of SWAPS,
because if it wasn't for swap space,
many of us wouldn't know each other.

All of this info can be found on my Sponsor Page,
but I'd like to highlight it here.
 




What are you doing on this fine Monday?
Me?
I'm here at my PC, the kiddos are playing at Aunt Jenny's,
and I'm tackling emails and the blog.
And I'm having lunch at my desk.
I haven't had lunch at a desk or worked through lunch in years.
I feel so professional!