St. Patrick's Day Fun {School Treats}

Can you tell we are getting into the St. Patrick's Day Spirit here at AbsoluteMommy?  Well today I'm back with a quick and easy gift for your office, kiddos classroom, or neighborhood friends.  I promise it's super quick and easy, AND you can print out the tags for FREE!

That's right Veronica, from Good Luck Charm Designs has created a printable just for you!  So, let's get in the spirit, wear some green, and get our Irish ON!


All you need are:
Clear treat bags with twist ties or ribbon
Lucky Charms Cereal
This Printable
Circle punch (only if you have one, otherwise scissors work)
Double stick tape


I used a treat bag about half the size of a "standard" size.  I think it's for candy making.  Anyway, I filled it with about 1/2 cup Lucky Charms, used the twist tie to close, then used double stick tape to attach the printable. 

Now, these are for Caitlin's preschool class.  I was thinking about filling the bags with Skittles or Starburst so it would look like a rainbow.  Then I thought about how I would feel if Caitlin brought home a bag of Skittles...

Well Lucky Charms are super sugary for cereal, but I feel like it's ok since they are considered a breakfast choice.  Plus my preschooler LOVES the tiny marshmallows, so I thought I'd stick with the cereal.  But if you are making these please go wild! 

This printable has endless possibilities!
To download this printable click here!
This will take you to the Good Luck Charm Designs Etsy Shop.
Please note that it looks like it costs $0.20,
but it doesn't.
Click on the picture for downloading instructions.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Will you use this printable?  How cute are the other items in Veronica's shopDon't forget she does custom orders!!

No WIW post today!  I promise to try harder this week!

Happy Blogging,
Megan

For MORE St. Patrick's Day Fun
Where you can do a little of this!