Me. Taking pictures of me.

Laura at Our Reflection has started a weekly photo challenge and link up.  Well you all know me, and know I haven't met a linky that I didn't like.  But this photo challenge and link up are for the "real" photographers out there.  Who take lovely pictures, and know how to use photoshop, or at least have photo shop.  I'm none of those things.  But this one... Well, it sounded so fun, and I actually have a picture of me, taking a picture of me... So here it goes.


What can I say?  I was trying to do a headband challenge for Little Miss Momma.  I made that pompom on my head, so I linked it up with some pics.  You can read the post here.  Taking self portraits are the devils work, in my eyes.  Seriously I must have taken 100.  And I felt totally ridiculous!  But I kinda love my hair, and my no-makup'd self.  I was also excited as that was my VERY FIRST LINK UP!  This is where it all began.

Please check out the photos that have linked up to Laura's Photo Challenge!!  There is some amazing work over there!  This ONE is my favorite!  I've actually requested a copy so I can frame it, as it is truly a work of art! 

If you have a camera and consider yourself a photog, even a pretend one like me,  then go, go link up for some fun!  The best part is you don't have to be a blogger to participate!  You can link up your photobucket or flikr page.  Even a photo on Facebook or Pinterest. 

So what do you think?  Do I get a "A" for effort?  Oh the things I do for the people I love!  This one's for you Laura!!

Happy Blogging,
Megan

Show Laura some photog LOVE
Our Reflection: Weekly Photo Challenge